Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Money

Have any of you noticed that money runs the world? Like seriously... You can't do anything without money... Sure you can take a walk. But it costs money to buy the shoes you are walking in. Sure you can sing a song. But it cost money to buy that CD. Pft... CD... What am I talking about all this CD nonsense. I meant,... But it cost $.99 to buy it off of itunes. I think the only things in the entire world you can do that doesn't cost money is love, cry, smile, and pray.
1.Love
Love is an emotion. A very positive and powerful one. There is no other emotion like it. Love brings warmth and joy. With out love, this world wouldn't mean anything. Think about it yo dizzles. It was Heavenly Fathers and Christs love for us that made ALL of this possible.
2. Cry
Crying, though sometimes embarrassing, often times is needed. Take for example, in the 8th grade i dropped my hot dog on me and got mustard all over my new shirt. I cried, i was embarrassed. On the other hand. My best friend JD Mason just went in to the MTC today. I said my goodbyes to him yesterday. I cried afterwards. I am going to miss him dearly. Crying is something that all girls are VERY familiar with... You know... The good ol', once a month, eat some chocolate, watch a romantic movie kinda thing. Crying, most of the time makes things better.
3.Smile
How great is smiling. I catch myself all the time smiling over the simplest little things. Like today at work. I heard this little boy that couldn't have been older than two laugh his hardest laugh he had. It was the cutest thing i have ever heard. I instantly started to smile and laugh a little. What great joy and happiness children bring into our lives. Smiling in fact, can make another persons day all better. I was smiling one day as i walked down the hall and a girl stopped me and gave me a hug. She said I made her day all better by just smiling at her. Smile every where you go. It makes every place you've been, better.
4.Pray
There is nothing like getting down and sending a knee mail. Prayer calms the soul and relieves your stress. It can stop painful crying, and also start sincere crying. Praying helps one become closer to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. :)
I don't know if you noticed. But all four of those things that you can do without money, have nothing negative about them. I mean sure, you can probably think about some round-about way that one of these are negative... But why would you do that when all four of these things are awesome?
Thank you all for reading.
Joshism #4: Try Loving, Crying, Smiling, and Praying more. It makes your life run smoother.

3 comments:

  1. Josh,
    It's posts like this that help me to realize why I LOVE YOU! You make me SMILE! I love to LAUGH with you! You are the BEST! Have a happy day!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh! I didn't know you had a blog! How have you been buddy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! SHELLAY!!! What is up! I freaking miss you like no other! You should text me! 6635522. We shall catch up!

    ReplyDelete